ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE, and TRUSTS
At Watson Law Office, our experienced attorney does one thing and one thing extremely well… helping you plan for the future. We are a very focused practice specializing in Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts, in the Northwest Ohio area, primarily in Lucas, Fulton, Wood, and Ottawa counties.
I believe in personalized, client-driven service, and I value relationships with every family and individual I work with. In other words, I refuse to let my clients get lost in the files of a cold, corporate law firm. I treat all my clients with warmth and mutual respect, making the process of meeting with an attorney as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
ESTATE PLANNING IN NORTHWEST OHIO
- Health care Powers of attorney
- Living Wills
- Financial Powers of attorney
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Determining whether individuals are incapable and unable to make their own decisions
- Appointing a guardian or conservator
- Disputes over wills, trusts, and estate administration
- Avoid lengthy probate
- Help reduce taxes
- Ensure your wishes are followed
- Protect surviving loved ones
- Planning for the unexpected
Laurie A. Watson graduated from The University of Toledo College of Law, and was admitted to practice in Ohio in 2002. She graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology in 1997 from Bowing Green State University. In 2010 she was certified by The Ohio State Bar Association as specialist in the practice of Estate Planning, Trust and Probate. In 2012 she received the 20 under 40 Leadership Award which recognizes individuals who have distinguished themselves in their careers and/or in the community. She resides with her family in the Anthony Wayne area.